- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 cup Oats
- Cinnamon [as much as you want]
- 1/2 cup Sugar [i used a heaping 1/4 cup instead]
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Milk [i used whole]
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla
(also, mix up some cinnamon sugar for the center layer)
- Combine dry ingredients for muffins. In seperate bowl combine wet ingredients, and blend well. Add to dry ingredients. Stir, just until dry ingredients is moistened. Don’t over mix.
- Fill each muffin tin 1/2 way and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and then fill the rest of the way.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Makes 12 muffins.
(This recipe is based off Quakers “Best Oatmeal Muffins” recipe)