look at the ingredients…. i dont need to say anything about how awesome this tastes.
- 4 C Milk
- 12 Eggs
- 1 tsp each of Salt & Pepper
- 1 tube of Sausage [we use Jones All Natural]
- 1 pack of Bacon
- 1/2 lb Shreaded Cheddar
- 1 loaf of bread torn into pieces (It’s best if it’s dry day old bread)
- Cook the sausage and bacon
- Mix eggs, milk, salt & pepper in another bowl
- Layer sausage, bacon, cheese and bread in a buttered 9×13 baking dish. (layer like a lasagna) and pour milk mixture over the whole thing.
- Let sit overnight (if you can) and cook on 350 for 45 min to an hour.