yup…in the microwave.
I use a mandolin on the thinnest setting so that they cook faster… also because mandolins are so satisfying. Do you have one? You should. Theres nothing more fancy than paper thin sliced vegetables atop your salad.
- oil (we use olive)
- salt (we use pink Himalayan sea salt)
- Slice up potatoes as thin as you can get them.
- Put them in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and salt them.
- Arrange them on a plate so that they dont touch.
- Cook for a minute at a time in the microwave until they start to brown. (If you want them crunchy, you have to brown them or they will be chewy)
- Make a lot because they go fa-ast.