This soup is the kind of soup thats even better the next day….
- 1 Shank Bone (looks like a circle – also called shin bone i think)
- 5 cups Water
- 1 Small Cabbage, chopped
- 4 Stalks Celery, chopped
- 1 Sweet Onion, diced
- 6 Carrotts, chopped
- 1 Can Condensed Tomato Soup
- Put bone in bottom of pan , cover with chopped cabbage and 5 Cups water. Bring to a boil.
- Add the celery, onion and carrots and cook until the carrots are mashable
- Take out meat & bone and mash the soup with a potato masher.
- Add 1 Can condensed tomato soup (or 4 T tomato paste)
- Add meat back in and serve.