This one is not your usual crepe recipe. Also it was SO yummy as an appetizer. We lucked out at the farmers market and found fresh Oyster mushrooms so we used those for this recipe, though any mushrooms would work. This recipe served three adults as a light appetizer.
[picture to come]
- 6 oz fresh Oyster Mushrooms, rough chopped
- a bit less than 1/2 sweet onion, chopped really small
- Butter for pan
- 1 Cup Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- A Couple Scallions, chopped
- 4-5 Crepes (see Crepe Recipe)
- Saute Mushrooms and onions in butter until well cooked (I let them cook until the mushrooms started to turn golden)
- In the mean time, mix Ricotta, scallions and salt and pepper to taste.
- Also make the crepes
- To layer, put a crepe on a plate, cover with ricotta mix, then mushrooms. Repeat.
- Eat up