No tried and true amounts here…. This ones all about your personal preference so just taste as you go.
- 1/2 Cucumber, peeled and seeded
- a couple tomatoes, rough chopped
- chives, chopped really fine
- a small garlic clove, minced
- a couple basil leaves
- a squeeze of lemon juice and some zest
- a small capful of vinegar
- salt & pepper
- a tiny bit of jalapeno, chopped really fine
- yogurt (per serving at the end)
Combine in the food processor or blender and then eat! Well, it would actually be good to let it sit but I dont usually have that kind of patience. Swirl in some yogurt right before you eat it to make it even better.