October shmoctober. These are just good.
(recipe yield determined by what shapes you use but i would guess there would be around 2 dozen small cookies?)
- 1 C. Butter (at room temp)
- a bit less than 3/4 C Sugar
- 3 egg yolks (or 2 whole eggs)
- a capfull of Vanilla
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and put parchment paper on 2 cookie sheets.
- Combine Butter and Sugar until light and fluffy (I used my kitchen aid mixer)
- Beat in one egg at a time and then add the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Add dry into wet and mix until a nice dough forms.
- Dump out onto a floured surface and roll out.
- Make cookie shapes with cutters and place on cookie sheets. Bake for about 8 minutes.
tags: Dessert, Christmas Recipe, Sugar Cookies, Snack