These. Are. Great. And it’s ALLLL about the coconut oil. Who the hell needs eggs anyway.
(original recipe from here)
- 1 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup (the original recipe calls for 1 cup but 1/2 is sweet enough for me)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Mix together Peanut Butter, Coconut Oil, Maple Syrup and Vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix together Flour & Baking Soda.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and combine until they make a crumbly dough that will hold a cookie shape. [I had to add more flour during this step]
- Roll into balls and smoosh with a fork (great toddler project, fyi)
- Bake for 12 minutes or so at 350 degrees.
tags: dessert, breakfast cookie, sweets, vegan, treats