I’ve altered and edited this recipe every time i’ve made it, but its always been awesome. Its really simple and quick and tastes just like summertime. Also, perfect as a side salad with a prosciutto tomato sandwich at lunch. (I actually just ate that).
(The original recipe from here.)
- 1/4 cup diced Cilantro [if you have it, use it. If not, its still really good without it]
- 2 large ripe Haas Avocados
- 1 medium ripe Tomato
- 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced [you can use less, but dont skip these]
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Lime Zest
- 2 teaspoons Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper to taste
1. Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together and set aside for flavors to blend.
2. Chop avocados, tomato, green onion & cilantro into small pieces.
3. Toss all vegetables and vinaigrette together.
tags: dinner, side dish, guacamole, chopped