just TWO cookies…. one for now and one for later. Or 1/2 for you and the rest for your crying kid. OR you’re being healthy and now you can’t possibly eat too many. Done.
- 3 T Flour
- 1 T Oats
- 1 T Brown Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Cold Butter
- 1/2 T Almond Milk (Regular milk or Coconut milk are fine too)
- 1 T Almond Butter (used to be 1 tsp. Also peanut butter would be great too)
- 1 T Chocolate Chips or chunks or whatever
- 1 tsp Walnuts or Almonds or whatever
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (I use my toaster oven)
- Combine the Flour, Oats, Sugar, Baking Powder in a small bowl.
- Cream in the butter . (I just used my fingers.)
- Add the Almond Milk and Almond Butter and mix until a dough forms.
- Add the Chocolate Chips and Nuts last and mix well.
- Roll into balls and fork them flat…. peanut butter cookie style.
- Cook in a greased pan or cookie sheet for 10 minutes or till done.