I get all bright and breezy in the spring. Everything’s turning green all around me and all i want is for my food to taste like the fresh air. That might sound weird… or maybe you get me.
So you obviously don’t need me to tell you how to make a sandwich but I’m gonna do it anyway because this was a damn good sandwich and i want to do it the same way next time. Also, the ultimate goodness of this recipe completely and totally depends on the flavor of your vegetables and the awesomeness of your bread. Don’t skimp.
- Really good Whole Grain Bread
- Tomato Slices
- Cucumber Slices
- Cream Cheese
- Pesto (I used my Basil Cashew Pesto that I freeze in cubes to use in these moments)
- sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- Toast the bread in the toaster oven until golden brown.
- Spread cream cheese on one of the halves
- Spread pesto on the other half
- Add cucumber slices, then tomato slices on one of the halves. Add salt and pepper.
- Put the sprouts on the other side.
- Smoosh together the sides and feel awesome eating Spring.