I totally take it back. Turns out Tahini is awesome…. at least in this hummus that my sweet husband created.
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 Cup Pistachios
- 1 can (15 oz) Garbanzo Beans, rinsed
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Sumac
- 1 Lemon, Juiced
- 1 T Chopped Dill
- 2 T Tahini
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Put Garlic in a food processor and blend until chopped.
- Add in Pistachios and blend until well chopped.
- Add the Beans, Cumin, Sumac, Lemon Juice, Dill & Tahini and process.
- As the machine is running, slowly add the Olive Oil.
- Process until smooth and then taste and add Salt & Pepper to your liking.
- Sprinkle Sumac on top to make it pretty.