January is the month of Kale for me. I don’t know why but I need it so much (smoothie, stirfry, etc) Heres yet another way to obsessively consume it.
- 1 clove raw Garlic, smashed in a garlic press
- 1 T Olive Oil
- around 2 T Lemon Juice (add zest too if you want)
- 2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Fish Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Crushed Black Pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup Yogurt
- Parmesan to taste
- 1 Bunch Kale
- Put lemon juice and smashed garlic into a small bowl let sit for 5 min.
- In another small bowl, combine olive oil, mustard, fish sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add garlic and lemon juice when ready.
- Whisk in 1/4 cup yogurt and parmesan to taste. Combine well.
- In the mean time, wash kale and cut off stems and ribs. Cut up really small and put in salad bowl.
- Dress salad. Add more parmesan on top.