Sometimes you want no fuss pancakes or waffles. These are ours. I’m pretty picky about waffles too and these really work. I based them on another recipe and then tweaked it. Original Recipe here
(serves 4 )
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 3 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 T Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk (I’ve used Cow milk or Coconut Milk – both are great)
- 1/4 Cup Yogurt (We use full fat Greek yogurt but any kind will work)
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter (or 3 T Coconut Oil)
- Get out two bowls. (The wet ingredients go in the large one and the dry ingredients in the other one.)
- Mix up the dry ingredients (Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, Sugar).
- Whisk together the wet ingredients (Eggs, Vanilla, Milk, Yogurt).
- Pour the dry into the wet and mix until the large lumps are mixed in.
- Gently mix in the butter.
- Cook on your favorite pancake making pan or waffle iron.