[PIC to come]
And by Burgers, I mean the giant portobello caps. Leave some time to marinate these but as far as the cooking, they are quick.
- 4 Portobello Mushroom Caps, washed and dried
- 2 T Fancy Mustard
- 3 T really good Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 C Olive Oil
- 1 – 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- Rosemary, finely chopped
- Wash the mushroom caps and leave out to dry while you prepare the marinade
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
- Place the mushrooms in a shallow dish and cover with the marinade. You might have to flip them or baste them at some point in the marinating process.
- Marinate as short as 20 minutes (or I’ve gone as long as 4 hours) Both were delicious. But as always, the longer the marinade, the better the flavor.
- Grill for best flavor.