We’re doing a whole lot of vegetarian lately. This is a family faaaavorite. (recipe ingredient amounts altered on 4/12/17)
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Pepper (to taste)
- Turn your oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut up the Cauliflower into bite sized pieces. Try to keep them all around the same size so they cook evenly.
- Put into a bowl and toss with Olive Oil, Cumin, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Salt and Pepper. (We always end up using more than it calls for because we like more flavor)
- Spread out Cauliflower onto a baking sheet and cook for 30 min. You should flip them a couple times… every 10 minutes or so.
- From here you can customize. Any simple cabbage slaw works well. Also saaaauce. (directions below)
Sauce ingredients: (updated 4/22/17)
- 1/4 Cup Yogurt
- 1/8 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Lime – juice and zest
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- 1/4 tsp dill
- Dash Garlic Powder
- A dash of Hot Pepper or Siracha (We use 1/4 tsp Aleppo Peppers)
- Dash Paprika
- Pickles (chopped tiny) to taste
- Salt/ Pepper
Combine yogurt and mayo and whisk in lime juice. Add the rest of the ingredients and Salt and pepper to taste. I think it tastes best when you make it ahead but do what you gotta do.