I may have another one of these recipes on the site but I’m gonna erase that one cuz this ones great. Its a mixture of a couple recipes I found.
serving size: 1 loaf
- 1/2 C. Yogurt
- 1 – 2 Bananas
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 C. Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 C. Flour
- 1/2 – 3/4 C. Brown Sugar (somewhere in between these two measurements)
- 3/4 tsp. Baking Soda
- Nuts (mmmm pecans for us… as many as you like)
- Cinnamon (I pile this on but you do what you like)
- pinch Cardamom
- Set oven for 350 degrees.
- Mix wet ingredients together in a large bowl
- Mix dry ingredients together in a smaller bowl
- Combine dry into wet and mix until well combined and cook for 50min.